Warriors of Darkness Forum

Welcome to Clan WoD's Forum!
 
HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Leaving Indictation Trigger

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Guest
Guest
avatar


PostSubject: Leaving Indictation Trigger   Sun Feb 17, 2008 5:41 am

Some of you might've realized that certain games you play, whenever a player leaves, it doesn't give an indication. This is as they have forgotten to create a trigger which indicates that a player has left.

This trigger is extremely basic, but for those who need help or are too lazy to think, here it is:

Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
ZeroX2)Fire
Administrator
avatar

Number of posts : 578
Username : ZeroX2)Fire
Registration date : 2008-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Leaving Indictation Trigger   Sun Feb 17, 2008 5:42 am

This trigger is too simple that this is included as spam!
Lol, joking.

_________________

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://clanwod.quickbb.net
Guest
Guest
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Leaving Indictation Trigger   Sun Feb 17, 2008 6:05 am

ZeroX2)Fire wrote:
This trigger is too simple that this is included as spam!
Lol, joking.

Some people don't even put it in their maps!!!
Back to top Go down
Alex
World Editor Mod
avatar

Number of posts : 44
Username : SirAlexander
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Leaving Indictation Trigger   Tue Feb 19, 2008 3:41 pm

I don't think this is "too" simple nothing is too simple. It works effectively and if you say people never put this in there games, its because they wouldn't know how to do this.
4/5
Youl include it bye saying their name in color like if it were player red it would say there name. All you have to do is set each color to a player variable, and when that play leaves say it with color of that player.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Leaving Indictation Trigger   Wed Feb 20, 2008 5:19 am

Alex wrote:
I don't think this is "too" simple nothing is too simple. It works effectively and if you say people never put this in there games, its because they wouldn't know how to do this.
4/5
Youl include it bye saying their name in color like if it were player red it would say there name. All you have to do is set each color to a player variable, and when that play leaves say it with color of that player.

One word counters all: Lazy.
Back to top Go down
ZeroX2)Fire
Administrator
avatar

Number of posts : 578
Username : ZeroX2)Fire
Registration date : 2008-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Leaving Indictation Trigger   Wed Feb 20, 2008 5:21 am

Alex wrote:
I don't think this is "too" simple nothing is too simple. It works effectively and if you say people never put this in there games, its because they wouldn't know how to do this.
4/5
Youl include it bye saying their name in color like if it were player red it would say there name. All you have to do is set each color to a player variable, and when that play leaves say it with color of that player.

Nothing is too simple? Your wrong! Breathing is simple! Razz

_________________



Last edited by ZeroX2)Fire on Wed Feb 20, 2008 5:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://clanwod.quickbb.net
Guest
Guest
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Leaving Indictation Trigger   Wed Feb 20, 2008 5:42 am

ZeroX2)Fire wrote:
Alex wrote:
I don't think this is "too" simple nothing is too simple. It works effectively and if you say people never put this in there games, its because they wouldn't know how to do this.
4/5
Youl include it bye saying their name in color like if it were player red it would say there name. All you have to do is set each color to a player variable, and when that play leaves say it with color of that player.

Nothing is too simple? Your wrong! Breathing is simple! Razz

You do realize, some people Breathe the wrong way? They use their chests instead of their stomachs........

Anyway, off-topic. We're gonna get on-topic now.
Back to top Go down
ZeroX2)Fire
Administrator
avatar

Number of posts : 578
Username : ZeroX2)Fire
Registration date : 2008-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Leaving Indictation Trigger   Tue Mar 04, 2008 12:38 am

LightburneR wrote:
ZeroX2)Fire wrote:
Alex wrote:
I don't think this is "too" simple nothing is too simple. It works effectively and if you say people never put this in there games, its because they wouldn't know how to do this.
4/5
Youl include it bye saying their name in color like if it were player red it would say there name. All you have to do is set each color to a player variable, and when that play leaves say it with color of that player.

Nothing is too simple? Your wrong! Breathing is simple! Razz

You do realize, some people Breathe the wrong way? They use their chests instead of their stomachs........

Anyway, off-topic. We're gonna get on-topic now.

I was talking about Alex... Razz oh well, back on topic!

_________________

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://clanwod.quickbb.net
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Leaving Indictation Trigger   

Back to top Go down
 
Leaving Indictation Trigger
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warriors of Darkness Forum :: Warcraft III :: Mapmaking-
Jump to: